<body> <body>

complicated feeling
Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I donno y am i still feeling it this way..
Im still having complicated feeling.
But i see dear like that..
I feel so xin tong..
Today i finally cannot tahan anymore..
I cried out infront of him.
Im sorry..
I really cant hold it anymore.
My mind keep flash back the facebook messenger message..
The more its flash,
The more i feel so down.
Sry dear..
Im really sorry.

I donno y i will behave it this way.
I choose to trust u,
I choose to believe ur words  from the day we secretly together.
There still got alot of things i read and wanna know.
But i donno how to open my mouth and ask u.
Cos i know if i start asking,
u will start to hate me.
u will start to find me very fan,
u will start to further me,
and worst i scare u will find me like 2nd jane.
Im not..
I really don wan things to happen it this way.
Sitted in ECP for a few hrs,
make me think of alot of things..
Not to hide from u..
I tinking of the things of u and her.
I hold my tears till i very xin ku..

Finally after 6 yrs,
We not easy being back to together,
and we are a loving couple which every of ur flings jealous of.
I don wan our relationship to have a gap in it.
U told me u changed alot within these 6 yrs..
I don wan u to become like this.
I blame myself for what i done 6 yrs ago,
to make u become this way.
Heavy heart like going to shatter..
My heart pain until i donno how to describe.
Today in ECP,
i sat there...
Memories of us flashed back..
I smiled...
dear..
i love you
and i really do.

Another thing is that..
I shall let u know my route plan of today ba..
I did went to my god parents house at 3+,
Cos my mum ask me bring 1 fish over for them to cook.
So i did..
After that.
I leave at ard 5+.
Tinking of going to wait for u to end work,
I cabbed down to bedok and halfway jam...
While reaching ur office that time,
then u tell me say u took 2hrs time off,
Which i didnt know at all..
In the end,
i ask uncle drive me to ECP.
Reach ard 610pm ba?
That y i nv caught dao any rain.
From 610pm sit till u came.
Today i spent alot on cab fare.

Just now before cabbing home,
I asked u..
Do u have anything to tell me?
I asked u alot alot alot of times.
But u keep saying nth nth nth,
no no no..
I was waiting for u to hug me,
and tell me how much u love me,
how much u care for me,
how important am i to u?
I waited waited waited.
Wait till..
U ask me to go home.
I really donno what to say,
I really donno what to do.
Do u hate me now mahz dear?
Haiz..
Im sorry dear..

I donno whether tonight im able to slp mahz..

Nites Loves.

Signs off,
JingJing


happyy-stop ♥ 4:22 AM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3