j!n9j!n9 is back after so long!
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Woohooo!! Im back to blogging after so many years.
Started a new topic of my life which stopped 6 years ago.
My happiness start all over again.
Im with my loved one, someone who I loved for 6 years.
I never regretted waiting for him, waiting for him to be back to me.
And finally, I got what i had been wishing for.
This 6 yrs, i have been missing him ever since the day we seperated..
Its really feel not good missing someone so badly.
Finally our 1st meet up in real-life is on the 26th July 2012.
Dinner settled at Hot tomato together with Jas.
After dinner, he sent Jas home which i feel heart pain during that point of time.
And then followed by Crystal Jade steamboat in Holland V on 7th Aug 2012.
Meet up quite often and finally..
We got a chance to go out together as in 2 of us only.
Singapore Flyer as he got free tickets from his mum.
Our first pic is after the Singapore Flyer at MBS toilet.
*happy*
More and more events coming up.. wow..
Waited outside his company just to send him cough drinks and cough sweet,
Batam trip on Jas birthday,
Phuket trip (seeing sunset tgt, holding hands walking on the beach),
Esplanade and heart to heart talk,
Movies and dinners.
Offically date that we 2 are together is on the 26th Sept 2012.
The day when he first ask me to be his GF after 6 yrs.
Its really like a finally that we are back together.
Im not going to let him go easily now.
I will treasure and cherish the time together with him,
and make it to be the most happiest time of me and him!
I LOVE YOU DEAR!!!
sign off,
jingjing
♥ 3:43 AM