<body> <body>

no mood.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shall have no post today ba.

Cos im moodless..

I donno y...

Dear..
I donno y when i ask u question..
U will skip and change topic..
Just now sitting below the void deck..
I asked u things..
But u are hiding things from me,
and i can see through ur eye straight away.
I don wanna cont asking anymore,
as i know..
once cont asked..

things will get worst.
I been thinking for the whole night le,
shouldnt we have no secrets mahz?
I asked cos i wanna know u more,
i wanna understand u more,
I wanna know more of ur past.
Its not that i don trust u.
Suan le ba..

I go slp le though i doubt that im able to slp.
lols.

Nites Loves.

Sign Off,

JingJing

happyy-stop ♥ 4:48 AM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3