<body> <body>

after 9 days of torture, finally we r bk tgt~
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cant slp cant slp~!!
how??
Its already 4am and im still here blogging..
Dear gonna nag at me tmr le!!

Been tinking about the reshufflement starting on monday.
The more i tink the more du lan i am.
Few months ago de meeting,
what u say to me is all fake.
what u had promised me have become empty promise again.
U said infront of everyone,
reshufflement will only start,
when the promoter in store had stationed in the same outlet for 1yr+ or 2yrs in 1 shop.
I only been transferred to CWP 4 months back,
and now u going to transfer me to another new outlet again.
U promised to me even if have reshufflement, 
i wont be affected.
Now just because JP open a new outlet,
u break ur promise.
All my customers that pre-order 920 from me,
now u expect me to pass to another promoter,
and yet that promoter bad did nth for the pre-order.
I don understand y everytime have new shop,
i will always be ur top list to go over.
Go over to help u tidy up, clean up the place?
then few months later, 
u transferred me out again.
Im so freaking sians do u know?
This 2ys+ going to 3rd yr soon.
How many times i had been transferred?
Let me count...
Nokia Jurong point, 3 mobile Jurong point, back to Nokia Jurong point again,
then to G force raffles city, Nokia Ion and Nokia CWP.
NOW??
Starting on monday.. 

I have to go Jurong Point Gadget world.
I tink its time for me to leave soon.
If not everytime i will become ur maid instead of Sales Consultant.
U r seriously just a FUCK UP Retail Manager i have met.
I wonder how to get to this post and yet u don even know to tink for ur staff.
SIans...

Okays la.
Enough of my whining and complaining le.
The more i tink,
the more sians im.
Forget it ba.
Let them do whatever they wan,
i also tink of leaving this company soon liaoz.

Dear is back from taiwan yest night.
We didnt manage to meet up yest,
so today will be the 1st day we meet after 8 days of torturing for me.
lols.. sound so serious hor? =x
Whatsapp dear in the morning before i go work..
Waited for hrs then he replied me.
Only get to know where he went after i waited for his reply since hrs ago.
He went to bring remy and forget to bring his phone.

Reach work place abit late as i miss my mrt today.
Meiping whatsapp me to ask me talk to Rita more in shop,
cos she been feeling down for the past few days,
and her tinking is like so scary till she say she wanna die.
Now in shop only me can console her and stop her from tinking silly things,
cos meiping is doing roadshow downstair.
I see rita like that,
i feel pity for her.
I can understand her feeling when ur loved one didnt reply ur sms after hrs or days,
and didnt even inform about where he is going or what he gonna do.
Cos i been through also.
But what she met is more worst than me ba.
its been 4 days and yet she still cant find her husband..
I can only console her till Sun..
Hopefully she will be okays before i leave CWP,

if not i will be worried too.
keep talking to her and ask her to stop tinking too much,
She said to me : Jennifer, don worry about me, I wont do silly things,
cos i still wan to wait for my husband.
I feel quite relieve after hearing this,
but somehow i still feel something is not right,
so i will still keep a lookout of all her actions better ba.

Work and work and work.
Attitude my dear today again.
I feel guilty and sorry,
cos its not his fault also.
But he will always become my venting anger booster.
I donno y..
Sry dear.. Im really sorry.
I needa to change my attitude and character soon,
if not 1 day he will dump me aside liaoz.
I scare to have this 1 day to come.
haiz..
Time passes quite fast today..
was whatsapping with dear till rita shouted : twinkle twinkle come already.
lols..
So funny lo..
but when she shouted that,
i know my love had reached.
Walk out of the shop,
first thing is to pull his hair.
I missed making his hair and his action when trying to prevent me from touching his hair.
hehehehz.
Dear bought me a birthday present from taiwan!!
and also some pastries..

my presents with love.



End work at 830pm.
Like finally!!!
Train down to Dhoby Gaunt,

cos we going the cathay to have our movie.
Twilight Breaking Dawn part 2.
I waited for 1 week!!
And finally my dear is back to watch with me.
Excitement is hard to describe!!
Miss holding his hand, hugging him, kissing him and touching him.
Today finally im able to feel him again.
Body temperature, his smell..
And also laying on his shoulder while watching movie.
8 days only.
Yet he can make me miss him so much in these 8 days.
Show ended at 1150pm,
went toilet and manage to take 1 photo with dear..
Happy to the max!!!


Its my most happiest day today after this 9 days.
Although i been emo for past few days,
but my dear had nv blame me or scold me when im showing him attitude.
I really happy to have u dear.
U r my strength and pillar to hold me through out of all my difficult times,
u pampered me so much when nobody had treated me this way before.
7 yrs ago like this, 7 yrs later u pampered and love me even more.
I feel so xin fu now!
Dear..
I really love u!!

hao ba..
I need to try go slp le.

Going 5am soon.
Nites love!

Signs off,
JingJing



happyy-stop ♥ 4:42 AM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3