<body> <body>

Don question me like a criminal!
Monday, November 12, 2012

I don understand y..
I really don understand y..
y my dear can because of  "the someone",
question me like a criminal.
Yes..
I know u wanna know,

Wanna know how come i know things that u nv tell me.
But that doesnt mean that u can question me,
like the way u question me just now.
Its doesnt matter how i know,
but it does matter to me of how the way u ask me.
To me,
I don find it funny at all,
When u ask me this : you find it funny ar?
I didnt expect that u will get so freaking serious,
in asking me about this matter.

From the start,
i don like Xian at all.
See the way she acted,
i find her damn er xin.
Already got 1 daughter le,
still donno how to behave herself.
I freaking hate it when she send her own photo to u.
When i saw her photo in ur phone just now,
starting i really damn pissed off.
But not to u.
Its to her..
Since she know we already together le,
for fuck she still send u her own slutty photo?
U told me say she wanna show u how shag she is?
pls lo..
The photo don look like she is shag in anywhere.
Ask her behave herself la.
since she already back to her husband le.
Ah..
fuck it.
Im lazy to care about her things anymore.
Cant stop her from being bitchy also.

Work were fine today as i manage to sell 7 phones,
out of 18 sets.
Meiping ask me whether can i do till closing anot,
as duncan is not feeling well.
Im okays with it also,

cos no harm in helping each other also.
Was whatsapping with meiping during work,
and she keep asking me how many sets already.
Tink she scare that our sales is as bad as Sat ba.
But hai hao..
18 sets in total.
She wanna ask me to go eat steamboat after closing,
but i tell her i got date liaoz.
So next time ba.
Bus down to dear hse.
cos i wanna see how remy look like after he went for grooming.
Bought chicken wrap for dear as he haven eaten his dinner yet.
Rched his hse at 1020pm,
then saw this little furry remy changed in look.
Still not use to it with his short fur,
and saw the way he sit ,
feel so funny.
Ke lian..
Need wait for a few weeks to let the hair grown back ba.
Eat and chit chat awhile then cab home le.
Home sweet home at 1am.

Having headache now.
Got nothing in mind to blog le.
I go slp le ba.
Hope that i wont insomnia later.

I have read ur post in the fb.
I trust u dear.. 
And I always do.

Nites. ( since ur whatsapp also only a Nites word. )

Signs off,
JingJing






happyy-stop ♥ 3:19 AM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3