Happiest and fuck up day!!
Friday, November 2, 2012
I feel so emo now!!
Freaking EMO!!!
WTF IS ALL THIS SHIT?
CB SIA!!
Dear..
Im really sorry.
I really feel so sorry towards u..
I should have change the date of visiting my god son.
I drag u into this.
Im sorry dear..
Do u know how pain is my heart,
when u kana his punch?
Its hurt deep inside my heart.
Think of what happen just now,
And the injuries u had on ur neck.
I really got no mood to blog..
But think of what happen after that in ur house,
Although ur mum suddenly come and knock ur door.
I still feel that im the most xin fu gal in this world.
To have u as my bf, my lover and my hubby.
hehehehex.
Dear..
Wo hao ai ni oh!!!
Muacks!!!
Signs off,
JingJing
♥ 3:09 AM