surprised by dear!!
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Finally today i can have a peaceful slp.
Clear and settled everything with dear.
And im back to my dear's happy princess again! =x
Correct mahx dear?
Happy mood de me..
Although i only slept for less than 1 hr yest..
But i still awake for the whole day.
I always wonder..
Am i living in a dream?
Am i dreaming now?
Everything happen to me...
Its like so perfect and so loving.
I got a dear who love me for so much even after 6 yrs.
I got a dear who i love him for so much even after 6 yrs.
Its like a fairy tale to me now..
Im the little princess who have a lovely prince,
to love, dote and spoilt me.
Dear nv go work today oh.
He pon ten.. =x
But its okays..
this time round i forgive him..
Cos got reason de..
And yea!!
Below is the reason!!
my ai xin fried rice!
He actually planning to work half day,
Sent food over to me then rush off to work.
But due to his freaking "f-ing" boss,
He no need to return back to work le.
So morning de time..
He specially cooked fried rice for me.
As he know im having a empty stomach,
due to puke out all my food yest.
Im very surprised that he sent it right to my shop,
as i thought he coming to find me lunch,
instead of passing fried rice to me.
He did something that had nv come into my mind before.
From Sengkang all the way to Woodlands..
And Woodlands back to Sengkang again.
Xin Ku ni le dear..
Thks for doing so much things for me.
Thks for pampering me.
Thks for showering me with lots of loves.
Although this is just a fried rice,
but to me..
This fried rice is filled up with all ur loves.
I ate it and i can feel it.
End work at 830pm..
And dear is here to fetch me end work.
Bring dear to shop around,
and finally...
I bought dear a shirt.
Wooohooo.
Bring him to changing room to try on the shirt,
its fits him and its look so nice on him.
request for a new piece and pay for it le.
Dear say he will be wearing it tmr!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
After shopping..
AND guess what?
Dear come from Sengkang to Woodlands..
Now we from Woodlands back to Sengkang.
HAHAHAHA!!
Dear..
Nice to travel the same route for 4 times mahz? =x
Da bao nuggets and went to dear's house void deck to eat..
Chit chat while eating.
After eating,
still cont to chit chat.
We chat alot alot alot of things..
And dear told me something..
that im really so surprised of.
hahahahhaha dear..
U really make my day.
Pack the rubbish and throw away,
then buy 1 can of drink,
we walk back to the usual void deck that we normally sit.
Sit down there and cont our non-stop chatting.
Damn shiok.
Chat till we don even know its already 1am le.
So fast lo.
Kns.
Cab home after that..
Home sweet home at 140am,
and chased dear to slp le.
Cos he need to work tmr..
While im still watching tv with mama.
hahahaha.
Bathed and blogged le..
Now i should go slp as tmr working morning shift..
Dear..
I like the way of how we both looked at each other eye.
I love to rest on ur shoulder, cos its always feel so comfortable..
I love to cuddle inside ur arms, cos its always feel so warmth.
Baby.. Thks for everything of what u have done.
I really can feel ur love towards me.
Im really glad that we have settled our problems so smoothly.
Im not going to let u go so easily now.
Lets fight for our future!
I love you dear!
Nites Loves.
Signs off,
JingJing
♥ 4:22 AM