Wednesday, May 1, 2013
My dear never update blog for so long le-.-
Half a month without story to read..sad... So I'm here!!
She've been busy working n working.. especially almost doing full shift 13hr work with one hr break only for continues three days in a row due to Samsung S4 launch..or issit due to the "interesting" schedule planner..Pray hard the next two weeks won't be jialat..
7th month anniversary got no blog post!!!
We went to watch iron man3.. Think the next month we shall go zoo ba.. Then she can visit her fav crocodiles.. Feels like we very long never go out play le..
No pic of my anniversary gift to her T.T she ate it le..T.T left the jar.......
Yst dinner was great..
Later I think of wad to post then continue ba.. My brain still not awake..
Cya later..
Back.. Siting in de bus with her.. Both not talking..
Did things chance between us?
It have been how long since we last took a pic tgt? How long since she nv request for one..
Guess we both have diff thinking regarding work.. Maybe I won't talk abt my feeling on work anymore..
Sian is this what will happen when two person been tgt for 7 months? I wonder how couple be tgt for years..
Maybe I'm truly not caring enuff or I just dunno how to care for her.. Always see her meet me with an unhappy face cos I did not plan things well.. Y can't we be like last time forever.. Where when I meet u u will smile innocently..
I miss ur smile..
♥ 8:22 AM