你吃到了吗?
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Dead blog for a month plus...
Last time I use to have stories to read ever morning.. Now no more... Sad ....
Last month I think.. I made a minion for my dear.. So when she is angry she can vent on it.. Not even part of his sighting can be seen in her fb.. Hais... Think he is in pieces now.. Poor minion..
Dear had been sick for a week le.. Voiceless till coughing till flu.. Seen two times doctor and ate lots of medicine..the second time she visited the doctor I did not know-.- till later... Cos I made her emo ba
Had been cooking for her dinner so she no need eat outside food too unhealthy.. Porridge yst but de rice suck all de soup-.- n today yong tau fu angry bird soup.. I thought she will be hungry around the same timing as yst so rush to get everything done.. Burn my mouth n splash some soup on my hand-.- now my tongue is numb-.- I think the most sad part is send food over.. N she never talk to me much-.-"" but nvm ba she is tired I can see..
Dear u know how much I love u.. The world is silent when u are nt ard.. U are already part of my life since 26 sept 2012.. How much have we given up n hide up just to be together.. How much effort have we put in to make changes in each other life.. U are as impt as I am to u.. Words can't be explain but actions can, no ma? Every dishes I cooked for u.. I'll imagine the outcome taste n reaction from u before cooking.. Making each dishes unique just like u..Maybe u did not notice.. But ppl always say the food will tell the chef's feelings.. Cos chef put in all their feelings to cook each dishes.. 你吃到了吗?
♥ 11:40 PM