<body> <body>

Happy 13th month anniversary!!! Hahaha..
Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time passed so fast!!! 1 year went by in a blink.. Yesterday is our one year one month anniversary!! The day before my dear need to work till 4am.. So I went there pei her.. Den she slept till 2pm which was part of her plan!!!!

She suggested to go sentosa to have dinner, follow by watch song of the sea.. I was thinking maybe she bored of sg food.. So agreed.. On the other hand, maybe can take de chance to pull her go some other Halloween event at siloso beach. Ticket cheaper den uss. But miss failed!!! Cos I gt scammed instead!!

During dinner time, she took out two uss Halloween 3 tix n two express pass!!! Woot!!! I always wanted to go!! But no one to go with.. Now I get to go!! Hahaha.. She will be hugging me the whole night!!! Hahahaha!!!

Alot of ppl queuing at de gate waiting to enter!! My dear nv go such crowded event before!! She sacrifice specially for me.. The opening of the Halloween night magic show was pretty cool.. We were so amuse by how the transform uss so fast into a ghosty area.. Woot.. Excited! Excited to pay ppl to scare us!! Hehe can't wait to get grab tightly by my dear!! Our first stop is adrift.. Wonderful house!! They made the area pretty cool.. A sunken ghost ship.. Hahahaha successful job!! They manage to make my dear scream n scared!! My plan was to let her get scare n grab me.. But when she grab me, i felt bad>.< start to get worry.. Worry she got scared>.< Gt this wan to protect her feeling.. weird right-.- after adrift we walk thru an area full of vampire.. Cool!! Help dear took pictures with some vampires.. I'm bad at using Samsung phone!! Most of the pictures are blur>.<

After that we went to sit most of the rides. Eg. Transformer.. While walk towards Revenge of the mummy.. We will walk thru an area call Convention of curse.. Lol it wasn't scary till my dear did not even notice we have been there lol!! Next stop is Song of death!! Chinese ghost area.. While queuing, my dear was preparing herself to get freak out lol preparing her grabbing position.. Ask me if like tat grab pain ma hahaha!! While walking inside.. She was hidding behind me!! Haha very cute!! N we make use of the people infront.. Walking closely to prevent getting scared... They did not have enuff vendilation.. Plus all de fire effect.. So it was pretty hot in there..

Last scary zone was walking thru the Forbidden forest where monsters will pop out from the grass area to scare ppl.. im abit of a spoiler.. telling my dear where are de "ghost" so she wont be scared to badly. Heading towards Possessions - house 13. I watch the video about it on YouTube before.. Demonic hse.. They made it different siax!! Nt so scary..

Our last few stop was.. Monster rock.. Lights, Camera, action.. N back to Attack of vampire to hang out awhile taking picture.. One of the vampire even ask us show him the pic.. We had a great night!!! Haha cutting all the queues using the express pass rocks!! The monsters did not manage to scare me!! I think I am more transparent den them.. Maybe i should go n apply and be one of the ghost lol..

How dear?? Am I man enuff?? Or issit I'm too slow lol ppl try to scare me den my brain did not process till 3sec later by den not they scary le lol actually I wonder how come i nv get a shock when  tat vampire lady tried to scare me while I was helping my dear take picture..in my brain was.. Ohh she open her mouth looks bloody.. Lol wooden block..

Maybe nxt year we should go again..  Maybe ask dear's frens along too..

I din get to buy de lanyard!! Sold out le! Sob..

Oh ya.. My dad bath remy n Gucci le.. My mum ask my dear over for dinner.. So waiting for her!! Miss her lots!! Love her too!!!!! Ty for the great n wonderful 13th month anniversary gift.. So sorry I did not prepare anything for u>.< I really love n enjoyed the whole night yest!! Muacks!!

happyy-stop ♥ 6:07 PM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3