<body> <body>

Weekends boredness.. Part 2 Sunday
Sunday, October 20, 2013

Woot wake up recieve a long msg from my dear..  I tot she took a peak at my post last night.. But she said she din.. Is this telepathy? Hmmm...

Early in de morning looking high n low!!! Cannot find my nric! Again......

Met my dear for subway breakfast.. She specially choose to eat subway so my lunch time won't be affected.. But I still manage to delay the time lol!! After breakfast went library.. Feels like I'm in the wrong place lol!! Sit there n read my sharepoint books from 1130 to 2? 30min on napping lol Use my dear's nric to borrow a book for her to read lol!! After she finishes, it's my turn to read..

Then went funan as I was hired to be a runner man!! Lol.. Perfect attire too.. with a book as my disguise as a guai kia.. Get my job done.. N went to find my dear for lunch/her dinner.. Ate at pasta mania, weird I'm going against my normal habit by adding cheese to my pasta!! Pigs can fly soon.. Din manage to get a formal shoes today.. Cos she said I look weird wearing leather formal shoe.. Maybe due to my shorts lol.. Ok tml den shop..

Went home to find my nric.. Ask my mum n heng she nv scold.. Maybe she is in a good mood ba.. Tml my dear off.. Can't wait to end work tml lol!! Haven start a day I wan it to end le lol!!

Arrrghh maybe tue need go client side.. Argh!!!! I'll think of mth end coming soon ba.. First shiok pay.. Lol.. N..... Counting down to her bday!!

Must learn how to use share point ASAP.. So I can clear all de issues soon enuff to avoid mountain of work left nearing her bday..

Miss u miss u dear!!!

happyy-stop ♥ 10:37 PM

disclamier



Name : JingJing
D.O.B : 20/11/1988
Happily Attached on 26th Sept 2012


tagboard


flyaway

happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link
happyy-stop link

history

October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
November 2013
February 2014

CREDITS

layout: X X
fonts: X
image: X, X
editing: photoshop cs3